Sunday, November 30, 2008

Rash from hell

Luckily we are done with a round of antibiotics that really seemed to tear up Nicole's diaper area something terrible. We've been through this before but for some reason this time it really really did a number on her. We tried Nystatin, Triple paste, Desitin, Lotrimin and Gold Bond Baby all in various combinations of layers. Still she has these two little areas that just won't heal. So hopefully with today being our last dose we will be on the mends. I can't imagine how much it hurts her except that it takes two of us to hold down my 22lb peanut to change said terrible diaper area.

In other news, this is my last post for November thus ending the NaBloPoMo. I am not sure I could EVER do a post a day. I just don't have the time to sit down and type every night. I am sure a lot of my friends on Facebook wonder if I disappear with all the time I can spend away from the computer. Just happens.

Onto December. Only 24 shopping days until Christmas!

1 comment:

Brenna said...

Agh, your and Tigg's post are almost identical. Anna had a mild rash that thankfully is going away with my switch to sensitive wipes and generous applications of Desitin. I hope poor peanut feels better very soon. Her pic is on its way.