Thursday, November 6, 2008

Home working

Yep, I decided that with the rain, my youngest daughter's inability to sleep through the night and the general blah ness that I feel today that I should work from home. I really think that working from home gets a bum rap. I love to work at home and I actally get 100 times more work done at home than when I am in the office. Since I am at 24 hours per week and lately I have had a lot of work outside the office at my different project sites that it has been quite a while since my butt has been inside the office walls. But honestly with the rainy day traffic to and from work adding another 3 hours onto my day how can working from home not be more productive. Even more so when the girls are at their regularly scheduled daycare day. Well, Aimee had nursery school first but then she gets picked up by her Daddy and he takes her to daycare where she meets up with Nicole.

So being home working and since it is technically my lunch hour of 12 o'clock I posted to keep going on this every day post thing.

Sleeping last night went better, Nicole slept until 3:15 AM and then I went into see her, changed her messy diaper and had hopes for a quick return to slumber. Didn't happen until almost 5:30 at which point I decided to let her cry it out and in 5 minutes she stopped and slept until almost 7:30. She was cranky this morning though from those few hours of lost sleep. Then again, so is her mama.

No comments: