Saturday, November 22, 2008

Couldn't it be every other day this month?

Because I am certain I could do the every other day posting thing. This post a day is very hard for me, but I haven't given up yet. We have had a few setbacks here health wise. Here I am congratulating myself that both girls got through their first major cold of the season relatively unscathed and now I have a cabinet stocked full of antibiotics. What fun. Aimee ended up with a bulging ear infection which basically means there is so much pressure and pus behind the ear drum that it bulges out. Awesome. Nicole started to show signs of conjunctivitis and lo and behold it is because she has a double ear infection. Hers were not bulging but there was a lot of fluid behind both ear drums.

So suffice to say we have been very busy here lately. We hope to return to regularly scheduled programming by tomorrow. We'll see.

No comments: