Sunday, November 16, 2008

My turn

Well the girls have beaten their cold, but apparently it's my turn. I didn't want to disappoint the few of you that are out there and miss yet another day of posting but I am not quite up to par today. I knew it was coming on with my scratchy throat and tiredness but I thought if I had enough vitamin C and rest that I could beat it. Sadly that is not the case. My head feels like it is going to implode and everything sounds like it's in the other room to me. Ever get that feeling with a cold, that you aren't quite there? So I have put the kids in bed, Gary is cooking supper for me and his lunch for the week (includes peppers, onions, carrots and chicken all in one pan...thankfully my nose is plugged up..) and I am going to sit down for about the first time today. That is the problem with having kids and getting sick, you just can't become the priority.

No comments: