Monday, November 3, 2008

I said no

We are not doing so well with the whole daylight savings time ending. At first thought I figured that we would just be getting up earlier in the day and eventually adjusting. But now that it has been two nights worth of going to bed with the new time, I think I am realizing that Nicole just doesn't like to go to bed at night. Aimee I think is just so tired now that she doesn't nap during the day that she literally passes out when she hits the pillow. Nicole on the other hand has started to object naps and has figured out how to put her foot up to the top of the rail on her crib. Oh joy, another child in a real bed before 2 years old. But this morning when she greeted us with a 5AM wake up call, we did what any other sane parent would do and brought her into bed with us in hopes that she would allow us a few more winks. Unfortunately, there was no interest in her part of going back to bed. So I asked her if she needed a bum change (aka diaper change in our house) and she said...no. So I asked again and she again said no. Then I decided to get creative and I asked her "what did you say???" To which she answered, in the dark still no less..."I said no." Can't argue with that logic can you?

No comments: