Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pillow Fight

Nicole is getting a monster eye tooth on the bottom right. It's been hellish trying to cope and she will oftentimes drop down in a pool of crying for no reason at all. It's required an endless amount of patience to even deal with her sometimes. And her cry is not just a whimper or a shout out, it is an all out scream so that I don't know if a leg has been severed or if Aimee is playing with something she wants. It's been difficult for sure.

She woke up at about 4AM today. We've been making her stay in her bed if she wakes up anytime before this so I took a chance and brought her in with me. There is nothing quite like spooning with your own child. Just given the chance to wrap my arms around her and sleep is great. Even though it is only for a few minutes because from then out she is trying to take my pillow! We have flannel sheets on the bed for the winter weather but she is insistent on taking the top pillow which is my favorite. I think it is because it has the snowman pillowcase. I finally gave up and took the bottom pillow and we drifted off to sleep for a good 3 hours. What a nice way to start the day!

Final day people. If you want to add your favorite snow day be sure to post below. Prizes will be mailed out this week.

No comments: