Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Pay it Forward

Okay, I know I suck at posting here lately but with my hacking cough daughter, lots of snow to keep the kids indoors or outdoors as the case may be, I haven't had enough computer and me time. I still have to download software so that I can use my beloved Nikon D-40 (which I love love love) to show you all the great things McCashew put in to my package. I have been busy picking up things to put into my packages as I realize what my favorite things are. So I am going to post here tomorrow for you all to respond to with a question that you will have to answer to enter. Have I enticed you??? I hope so. Again, no blog needed to compete here -- I will post questions and answers for you here if you don't have a blog so you can pay it forward on your own!

In other news, life here has been going along well. I think I missed posting about Nicole's big day...but as any second child can attest to (me being one myself) we just don't get the recognition the first child gets. But yes, Nicole turned 2 back on January 9th. We celebrated with some friends in our playgroup with some macaroni and cheese and cupcakes. It was fun and we had a family party at our house the following Sunday after it....snowed! D'oh.

Here she is in the hospital




And here she is this week albeit without her pj bottoms (taken with my Kodak Easyshare so I could easily share it with you!)

Happy Belated 2nd Birthday little girl.

Again, stay tuned for Pay it Forward tomorrow! Great prizes to be won!!!!

No comments: