Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pay it Forward Contest

Some of you may have forgotten that I won a Pay it Forward contest back in November on McCashew's website. With the holidays and such a busy time in the life of people, I received my package on Monday and it was definitely worth the wait. I will post a picture for you soon once I figure out how to get pictures off my brand spanking new Nikon D40 that Gary got for me. What a great guy...he also wants to use my present though...hmmm, ulterior motive, perhaps?

In any event, it is my turn so I am going to have a Pay it Forward Contest. What is it you may ask? Well it is just like it sounds and if you have seen the movie all the better. You basically get a chance to pay forward to a perfect stranger perhaps or even someone known but not often seen. Three random readers who comment will be selected. I won on McCashew and as the winner I need to pay it forward. So stay tuned for the pictures of McCashew's awesome prize of goodies and the go ahead on which post to comment on. The three winners of my contest will also be expected to pay it forward and on and on and on.

So what if you don't have a blog? Not a problem, I will help you out here on my blog for you. If you do have a blog though it is easy to host your own by drawing the names of three comments at random. Sorry I can't divulge the contents of what I am thinking of putting into my box o' goodies but rest assured I am thinking I will have to copy McCashew on one item that is to die for that I have already scoped out in local stores. Stay tuned for pictures and information and direct all your friends here. I promise to post and update more often so that things don't get so stale around here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So how do I win? :)

Jenn said...

Shut up Emily. I will win :)