Saturday, January 24, 2009

Anyone out there??

I know that more of you out there read my blog. Do you not want to pay it forward? It's cold outside, Christmas is over, what else is there to look forward to than getting a cool package in the mail from yours truly? Is it that I haven't enticed you enough by showing you what McCashew sent to me? Is that the problem? I will post here later today with the picture of her awesome package.

In the meantime, keep reading, keep posting your comments.

Last night both girls slept right through the night. I thought after having Nicole in our bed for 4 nights straight she was broken into bad sleep habits. But after looking into her mouth yesterday as I was tickling her, I saw the evidence of an eye tooth breaking through in the bottom. She has gotten her teeth in such a strange pattern. But the more she gets, the more she will hopefully be able to eat. Or maybe I am just hoping she eats more so I can stop with the Carnation instant breakfasts I have been feeding her. She will eat any piece of fruit and a variety of veggies I put in front of her before she touches meat, cheese or the like. It's frustrating for me, who I think has always had a dubious relationship with food.

1 comment:

Brenna said...

Ahh, sleep all night? What's that like? I've been tempted to post my PIF story, but I don't have a good one!