Saturday, January 24, 2009

Here it is!!!

Okay, sorry it took me so long to post this, I had to take some time and with kids that is something I don't always get to choose when I get it. So, without further ado here is the awesome package that McCashew sent me for winning the Pay it Forward contest. It was devine!


It came with an EASY button, because it's really fun, some Cashews of course in a great little rubbermaid container that I am over the moon about for packing my lunches, a magic eraser which has already vanished some crayon marks on the walls, Keihls eye make up remover which is great and came with a 2 oz container that will be friendly for airport travel and my favorite of all time....a new must have when going to Trader Joe's....mini peanut butter cups. They are as yummy as they are deadly. I could have easily sat down and eaten the whole box. I had to ration them into the girls snack cups they were so good. So good that I even had to put the box in the other room so that I wouldn't keep going into the cupboard.

While I don't think I could top the package I received, I do have some great things I picked up ready to go into my packaged. Okay so go...go now, post your favorite snow day so that I can put you into the running for a great middle of the winter pick me up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm still thinking!