Monday, July 14, 2008

WOW!

Have you seen that Verizon Fios ad? The one where it starts from the Verizon guy telling the family all about their new TV system and continues on down to the flea saying wow? That stupid commercial makes me laugh everytime and not because I think it's particularly funny.


You see that one commercial is on during most newscasts. I don't normally condone a ton of TV watching and I realize that there has been documented proof that kids don't need it before the age of two, blah, blah, blah. But nothing stops Nicole in her tracks faster than that commercial. As soon as she hears the "WOWs" going across the living room she will whip around and point to the TV and say "wow." It is absolutely hysterical.

She also realizes that the Kevin Garnett version of the Verizon Fios commercial is a similar one and she will come running to watch the TV.


Yes, I realize that this does not help me in my nomination of mother of the year, but oh well. It still gives me some comic relief during the day.

No comments: