Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Registered

It's official. I actually registered on line today for the 5K race. I sure hope it doesn't rain because that may be the one caveat in all of this. I don't run in the rain. I am surely not that die hard. But the training continues. The set back from my mom's illness is still there, I can feel I am slower and having a hard time after only a week of not working out. I am paying for it now. But at least it was for a good reason.

I just hope I finish the race before the walkers and before the 10K racers start coming through the finish line!

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Kate B said...

That is terrific! I'm not ready to do that yet. I find it harder on my aging joints if I run on pavement. I'm sure you will do well. It will be such a sense of accomplishment. Someday I hope that to be me. Maybe before I turn 50. Of course, that only gives me about 3 1/2 months to get it together.